Creating a new Mailbox with Exchange
You can add mailboxes to your Email Exchange account up to the total number of email addresses allowed for your plan.
You can add Mailboxes by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Email in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Email Exchange you wish to manage.
- From the management page click Control Panel on the right.
- Enter your Exchange Manager username and password and click Log In.
- The Exchange home screen will display, click on Email Management icon.
- Click on the name of your Organization.
- Click on Mailboxes in the left menu.
- Click the Create New Mailbox button.
- Select New User. Selecting existing user will allow you to assign a mailbox to a user account.
- Enter the required information:
First Name Enter your first name. Last Name Enter your last name. Initials Enter your initials (Not Required). Display Name Enter the display name when people receive your email. Email Address Enter the new Email you want to create. Password Enter a password for this new email account.
- Click Create Mailbox.
- Mailbox settings will display, click Save Changes.
Congratulations, you have created a new mailbox. Refer to Email Exchange setup guide for checking your new email.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Creating and configuring Mailbox Plan with Exchange
- Creating a new Email with Exchange
- How to reset a Mailbox password for Email Exchange
- How to create a new Email Exchange address
- Creating a Distribution List with Exchange