You can add mailboxes to your Email Exchange account up to the total number of email addresses allowed for your plan.
You can add Mailboxes by doing the following:
- Log in to your Exchange Manager.
- The Exchange home screen will display, click on the Email Management icon.
- Click on the name of your Organization.
- Click on Mailboxes in the left menu.
- Click the Create New Mailbox button.
- Select New User. Selecting existing user will allow you to assign a mailbox to a user account.
- Enter the required information:
||Enter your first name.
||Enter your last name.
||Enter your initials (Not Required).
||Enter the display name when people receive your email.
||Enter the new Email you want to create.
||Enter a password for this new email account.
- Click Create Mailbox.
- Mailbox settings will display, click Save Changes.
Congratulations, you have created a new mailbox. Refer to Email Exchange Getting Started Guide for checking your new email.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.