The Exchange Manager will allow you to create new Mailboxes, Users, and modify all settings for your hosted Email Exchange. You can access it via the Email Exchange section of your Account Manager or via direct links.
Your Exchange Manager username and password will be in the setup email sent when the product was purchased. If you cannot locate this, you can log in to your Account Manager and view the notifications for all system emails sent to you.
Log in to Exchange Manager
You can access your Exchange Manager either via your Account Manager or via direct links. Follow the instructions below to access your Exchange Manager:
Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Logging in via Account Manager:
- Click on My Account link at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Email in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Email Exchange you wish to manage.
- From the management page click Control Panel on the right.
- Enter your Exchange Manager username and password and click Log In.
- Logging in via direct links:
- Click on the appropriate link to access Exchange Manager on the web:
Congratulations! You have now logged into the Exchange Manager.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.