Your Privacy with Crazy Domains
- Terms of Service
- Domain Names
- Web Hosting
- Email Hosting
- DNS Services
- Website Builder
- Fax to Email
- Design Services
- Search Ads
- Site Protection
- Email Marketing
- Stock Images
- Affiliate Program
- Complaints Handling
- Copyright & Trademarks
Last updated July 14, 2015
Policies & Privacy
Effective Date: March 9 2015
DreamScape Networks FZ-LLC has received TRUSTe's Privacy Seal signifying that this privacy statement and our practices have been reviewed for compliance with the TRUSTe program viewable on the validation page available by clicking the TRUSTe seal.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through this website, and does not cover mobile applications.
This policy governs the use and disclosure by us of personal information of our users and outlines how users can access that information. It is only applicable on the assumption that:
- You provide us with all information marked as compulsory on the relevant application forms
- You warrant that all information provided to us is complete, accurate and up to date at all times
7.1 Information collection and use
We collect or maintain the following personal information about our users:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Username & Password
- Credit Card details (if applicable), including a protected scan/photo of the card
- Photo/Official Identification
- Business/entity/organisation details and identification
This information will be collected with your knowledge and participation. If you choose not to provide this information we may decline to accept your registration. It will not be possible for you to deal with us anonymously. We use this information to fulfill your order, respond to your customer service requests, administer your account, assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products and to protect against fraud and abuse.
7.2 Tracking technologies
We, and/or our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, may use tracking technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to analyze trends, administering the website, track users' movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
The third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based on your web browsing activity, use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies) to store content information and preferences. To manage Flash cookies, please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We do link this automatically-collected data to personal information. IP addresses are tied to personal information for the purposes of logging site actions (updating information, buying products, etc.) so that in the event of a bug or a dispute, we can review the actions taken that led to the outcome and attempt to reproduce the issues.
7.3 Behavioural targeting
7.4 Sensitive information
We will not collect information revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation, unless compelled to do so by law.
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To administer our network;
- For billing purposes;
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the account settings in your members console or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For any other purpose for which you would reasonably expect your personal information to be used;
7.5 Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed, and you hereby irrevocably consent to such disclosure, in the following circumstances:
- To our authorised officers and our agents for the purpose of administering our network or for billing or credit collection purposes
- To companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us
- Under compulsion of law, for example if a warrant or court order is received or such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- To lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual's life or health
- If DreamScape Networks FZ-LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To you or with your consent;
Otherwise we will use reasonable endeavours to avoid the disclosure of your personal information, save that aggregated demographic information may be disclosed so long as the information is unable to identify you or any other individual.
7.6 Accessing your personal information
You can contact us to request a copy of your personal information by emailing our Privacy Officer at email@example.com, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. The Privacy Officer shall attend to your request on a confidential basis within fourteen (14) days of the request being received. No fee will be levied for access to this information.
7.7 Refusal of access
Access of your personal information may be refused if:
- Providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to life or health of a person
- Providing access would create an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others
- The request is frivolous and vexatious
- Denial of access is authorised or required by law
7.8 Data quality
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and quality of the information collected about you. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, or deactivate your account by making the change on our member information page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us via other avenues specified on our Contact Us page. Should personal information that you know has been collected about you change, it is your responsibility to bring the changes to our attention.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Deactivation of your account will not delete your personal information from our database entirely. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7.9 Data security
We will endeavour to keep your personal information as secure as reasonably possible. Without limitation, registration information is not accessible over the Internet, but only from a secure password-protected internal workstation. Our Internet server utilises a modern Linux-based operating system that is maintained with the latest available security patches and updates.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
For .ae domain registrations please see .aeDA's WhoIs Data Collection and Display Policy www.aeda.ae which sets out the guidelines on the collection, disclosure and use of WhoIs data.
7.11 Links to 3rd party sites
7.12 Social media widgets
7.13 Import contacts
You can import contacts from your email account address book(s) to invite your contacts to join our website. We collect the username and password for the email account(s) from which you wish to import contacts, and we will only use your username(s) and password(s) for the purpose of importing contacts.
7.14 Use of Non-personal information
You acknowledge and agree that any testimonials or feedback you provide to us may be used for training and/or marketing purposes. We reserve the right to use any testimonials or feedback for any purpose at our sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback you provide may be shared with third parties via social media and associated programs.
You acknowledge that you relinquish any proprietary rights you may hold over information, data, or opinions that you provide to us by way of a testimonial, complaint, or feedback.
If you wish to update or delete your testimonial or feedback, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.15 Changes to this policy
7.16 Contact us
DreamScape Networks FZ-LLC
211, DIC Building 11, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email Address: email@example.com
Australian Callers: 1300 210 210
International Callers: +61 2 9037 2826