Why did my domain Not Transfer?
Domain transfers may take up to 10 working days to complete and in most cases must be confirmed before they can be processed.
If you have not received a confirmation email within 10 days you will need to check the following:
- Make sure that the email on file is current and contact us. The confirmation email is issued to the address on file for the domain name and it is more than likely that the transfer confirmation email has gone to an old email address.
- You should also check with your current domain name provider and make sure the domain name is not locked. If the domain name is locked, unlock the domain name from the current domain name providers' domain management console and then contact us to resubmit the domain transfer request.
If you require any further assistance please contact our domain specialists.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Why is my domain status Transfer Pending
- Does Domain Transfer mean transfer of Domain Ownership?
- How long does an incoming domain Transfer take?
- How to Prepare Your Domain for Transfer
- What is a Domain Transfer?