Most likely, your Auto Renewal failed because your credit card information is no longer valid or is about to expire soon. To solve this problem you will need to update your credit card information. Click on the link below to know how:
How Auto Renewal Works
The Renewal Date depends on the date of Domain Registration or purchase of Services and the plan period you selected upon first payment. The Auto Renewal feature is automatically activated upon successful registration/purchase for the protection of your website.
Generally, a Domain or Service goes into Renewal Due status 90 days before the expiry date, EXCEPT for .NO Domains. As per Registry, a .NO Domain Name can only be renewed as early as 30 days before the expiry date.
Auto Renewal is processed by the system 7-9 days before the expiration date of your Domain or Service. However, a notice is first sent 1-2 days before the scheduled Auto Renewal, to inform you that you are about to be billed and to allow you to disable the Auto Renewal feature within the said period, in case you no longer wish to continue using the Domain or Service.
Note: The Auto Renewal notice for .AU Domains are sent 30 days before the expiry date.
If not manually disabled, the Auto Renewal will proceed as scheduled. If the Auto Renewal attempt fails, an Auto Renewal Fail notice will be sent to you on the same day. And if not manually renewed, the system will attempt Auto Renewal again on the 3rd and 2nd days before expiry. The final attempt for Auto Renewal is processed on the actual date of expiry.
You may also refer to the Diagram below on how Auto Renewal works:
How to Manually Renew a Domain/Product
Since your Auto Renewal has failed, you can manually Renew your Domain or Product using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on a Category from the top menu.
- If you only have one plan under that Category, you will directly be routed to its management page. Click on the Renew Now button.
- If you have multiple plans, a list of all your plans under that Category will appear. You can tick the boxes corresponding to the plans you wish to Renew and click the Renew button to proceed with Bulk Renewal, or you can click on a specific plan to open its management page, then click the Renew Now button.
Congratulations! You've just manually Renewed your Domains/Products.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.