Where is my Exchange Manager password?
Exchange Manager will allow you to create new mailboxes, users and modify the settings for your hosted Email Exchange.
Your Exchange Manager username and password will be in the setup email sent when the product was purchased. If you cannot locate this, you can log in to the Account Manager and view Email Notifications for all system emails sent to you.
Log in to Exchange Manager
You can log in to Exchange Manager by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Email in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the required Email Exchange.
- From the management page click Control Panel on the right.
- Enter your Exchange Manager username and password and click Log In.
You have now logged into the Exchange Manager.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to access Exchange Manager
- How to reset a Mailbox password for Email Exchange
- How to reset your Email password for Email Exchange
- What is the difference between Email Hosting and Email Exchange?
- Is the hosted Exchange Server secure?