What is an EPP error on a domain and how can it be fixed?
An EPP error means we were unable to write a change to a domain registry. This sometimes occurs on attempting to register, transfer or renew a domain.
It can be for a variety of reasons. As a reseller, you won’t be able to fix this, however we maintain a list of all current EPP errors and fix them ASAP.
It is not necessary for you to report an EPP error unless there are additional complications or it hasn’t been resolved within 48 hours between Monday-Friday.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Do you have an API I can integrate into my management system?
- How to set domain renewal pricing
- How to transfer a .CO.UK domain
- Can customers transfer their domain away?
- Where is Reseller Live Chat support