What is a Domain Transfer?
A Domain Transfer is where the management of a domain name is transferred from under one registrar to another. Your website, email and any services connected to your domain name will NOT be interrupted, as a registrar is only responsible for your domain record management.
In order to start a Domain Transfer, you will need your own domain, and its authentication code (EPP or UDAI transfer code) from the old registrar. You will also need to remove the Domain Lock that may have been placed on the domain you wish to transfer.
To transfer your domain name to Crazy Domains and for more information about the transfering process, please view the guide below:
If your domain did not transfer, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Why is my domain status Transfer Pending
- Does Domain Transfer mean transfer of Domain Ownership?
- How long does an incoming domain Transfer take?
- How to Prepare Your Domain for Transfer
- Why did my domain Not Transfer?