After you've ensured that your Name Servers and DNS settings are correct and you're ready to upload your website files into your hosting, you will need to know where to upload your files. Your website files should be in the right folder for your website to work properly. Read this guide, to learn how.
What Is the Default Home Folder
The path to the specific folder within your account will differ depending on whether it is the Main Domain, a Subdomain, or an Addon Domain. This table will help you understand how they work.
How To Locate the Default Home Folder in Plesk
Follow the steps below to locate the file path for uploading website files in Plesk:
- Access your Hosting Manager.
- Click Files from the left-side menu.
This will automatically take you to your Home directory.
- From the folders panel under Home directory, click on the corresponding folder that is required for your Domain Type:
- Main Domain - Click httpdocs.
- Subdomain - Click on the folder that is named after your Subdomain, e.g., sample.mydomain.com
- Addon Domain - Click on the folder that is named after your Addon Domain, e.g., mydomain2.com
Congratulations! You've just located your Default Home Folders in Plesk. This is where you will be uploading the files for your website, for it to work properly.
Note: The steps above only work for Crazy Domains Windows Hosting. If you're trying to upload your files to a different hosting, kindly contact your hosting provider for specific instructions, or contact us for assistance.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.