What file formats will I receive my Logo?
You will be receiving a Logo kit containing all media formats for Web, Print, TV, FAX and Font files when your logo has been finalized.
The Logo kit contains the following files:
The .EPS file format is a vector file where you can edit your Logo Design anytime you want. Most design companies, printers and marketing companies will request this file.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Can I have revision on my final Logo Design?
- Does my Logo Design have copyright?
- Can I cancel my Logo Design?
- Can you copy a Logo that is copyright?
- Are there renewal fees for a Logo Design?