A great way to attract more visitors to your website is by connecting it to various Social Media accounts and providing ways for viewers to interact with your site and quickly follow you or share your content.
Sitebeat makes this very easy with the different Social Media Features that you can drag and drop to your website. Below are the following Social Features that you can add to your site in Sitebeat:
- Social Buttons - Add one-click links to your Social Media accounts for viewers to easily connect with you.
- Sharing Buttons - Add buttons for viewers to automatically share your website content to various other media.
- Instagram - Add a snippet of your Instagram Feed on your website to show your latest posts.
- Facebook Like - Add a Facebook Like icon linked to a Facebook Page or URL for viewers to react to it.
- Facebook Page - Add a snippet of your Facebook Page Feed on your website to show your latest timeline posts, messages, or events.
- Facebook Comments - Connect to specific Facebook Comments that you would like to appear on your site.
- Twitter Post - Add a specific Twitter Post to show on your website.
- Twitter List - Add a snippet of your Twitter Feed on your website to show your latest Tweets.
To add these Features to your site, click Build from the left-side menu on your Sitebeat editor and click Social, then drag and drop the Social Media Feature icon onto your site and customise it to properly link to your Social Media accounts.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.