Awstats is a popular cPanel feature that provides you with statistical reports on the number of visitors to your site. It is a tool that produces visual statistics about your visitors and other important information such as:
- A detailed history of visits to your site, particularly per hour, day, week, and month
- A detailed history of each visit’s duration
- A detailed history of visits to your site per country
- A detailed history of visits to your site from different hosts, browsers, and operating systems
- Top 25 visited pages
How to Access Awstats
To access the Awstats feature within your Hosting Manager, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Hosting Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Scroll to Metrics tab, then click the Awstats option.
- On the next page, under Select a Domain, choose the domain you want to check the stats of. Click the button with the Magnifying Glass Icon and the word View beside the domain you selected.
You will then be redirected to the Awstats results page.
For detailed information on the terms used in your Awstats results, click here.