Awstats is a popular cPanel feature that provides you with statistical reports on the number of visitors to your site. It is a tool that produces visual statistics about your visitors and other important information such as:
- A detailed history of visits to your site, particularly per hour, day, week, and month
- A detailed history of each visit’s duration
- Top 25 visited pages
- A detailed history of visits to your site per country
- A detailed history of visits to your site from different hosts, browsers, and operating systems
How to Access Awstats
Here are the steps to help you access Awstats:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click the Metrics icon or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side, then click the Awstats button.
- Choose the relevant domain you wish to view the stats of, and then click the View button, the one with magnifying glass icon, to the right.
Congratulations! You now know how to access Awstats.
For detailed information on the terms used in your Awstats results, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.