What is Analog Stats?
Analog Stats is the user-friendly display that enables you to read data from the Analog traffic statistics software. The said software basically tells you how many people have visited your site. It was initially developed by Stephen Turner and was first released as a generic freeware on June 21, 1995.
Data gathered by Analog is organized and displayed by month. It provides great lightweight statistics concerning who has accessed your site during a specific month. Although data from Analog is limited, it still provides helpful content because you get to see where your main users are from.
How to see Website Statistics via Analog Stats
One of the most important parts of managing a website, especially if it is for business, is to track its traffic. This is so you know if your marketing strategies are working or not. In turn, you will also be able to appropriately adjust and/or plan your future SEO strategies in order to efficiently make your website more visible in the world wide web.
If your website is hosted with Crazy Domains, you can check your web statistics using Analog Stats or Awstats within your control panel via Hosting Manager.
To view your web statistics using Analog Stats, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click the word Metrics or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side.
- Click the Analog Stats icon, which is next to the Awstats icon.
- On the next page, under Select a Domain, choose the domain you want to check the stats of. Click the button with the magnifying glass icon and the word View beside the domain you selected.
- Next, you will get the Analog Stats screen. Below that is a list of Site Statistics by month. Click the specific month you want to check.
On the next page, you will be able to see the Web Server Statistics for your selected domain for that particular month.
The page you see may or may not contain the following reports:
- General Summary
- Monthly Report
- Daily Summary
- Hourly Summary
- Domain Report
- Organization Report
- Redirected Referrer Report
- Failed Referrer Report
- Referring Site Report
- Browser Report
- Browser Summary
- Operating System Report
- Status Code Report
- File Size Report
- File Type Report
- Directory Report
- Request Report
Note: Another feature in cPanel where you can get more detailed website statistics data is Awstats. To know how to use Awstats to view website statistics, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.