A Favicon is the little image displayed next to the website title in the browser tab and address bar. You can upload a Favicon for the website easily by following the below steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click Settings.
- On the left tab click General and next to Favicon click the Upload button.
- Browse on your computer for the image you wish to use as a Favicon for your site and click Open.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work, or Publish to show to the world.
It is recommended to use an ico file format in order to support all browsers and use the recommended size of 16 x 16 px.
You can remove the Favicon from your website by accessing this menu option again, and clicking Remove.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.