Email Hosting has been beneficial to
businesses - especially in providing credibility to the organisation’s branding. But, what about in
terms of flexibility of information including Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks;
and its availability across all devices?
Email Exchange gives you not just the ability to communicate seamlessly but also the
power to control your business’ productivity.
So, if you’re thinking of taking your business communication to the next level, you can do so by upgrading your existing Email Hosting plan to Email Exchange within your Account Manager.
Follow the steps below to upgrade your Email Hosting to Email Exchange:
- Click Sign Up / Login at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Email in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Email hosting plan that you wish to upgrade.
If you only have one Email Hosting plan, you will be taken directly to its
- In the Email Hosting section, next to Plan, click Upgrade.
- Select Exchange and your desired Email Exchange plan from the drop-down menus.
- Click Pay Now to continue to pay for and activate your upgrade request.
Please allow 1 day for the upgrade to complete, as this has to be created manually and moved across to our dedicated Exchange network.
Note: During this upgrade, we will recreate all of your current email accounts and your mail settings will not change. They can still be accessed through webmail.
To help you get started, please see our: Getting Started Guide for Email Exchange.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully upgraded your Email Hosting plan to Email Exchange. If you have any questions or need further assistance in setting up your Email Exchange, please let us know, we’d love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.