Two-Step Verification is an optional but highly recommended security feature. Enabling it adds an extra layer of security to your account.
||When you log in to your account with your username and
||Entering a unique passcode sent to your mobile phone.
So even if someone has your login details, the second step will prevent them from breaking in as they are unable to authenticate the login attempt. Read on to know how you can manage the two-step verification system for your account.
Table of Contents
- How to Enable Two-Step Verification
- How to Disable Two-Step Verification
- How to Access Account Manager with Two-Step Verification
How to Enable Two-Step Verification
- On your Account Manager homepage, click
- Go to the Security tab, then scroll down to the Two-Step verification section.
- Tick the Enable two-step verification box.
- Select your country code first, then enter the mobile number you’d like to use as
a Primary Phone number.
- Click Verify. The Phone Verification Code pop-up window will appear.
- Select your preferred verification method, then click Get Code.
|I'm ready, call me now!
||Wait for an automated call (no need to answer it).
Use the last 4 digits of the calling number as the
|Do not call, send me an SMS.
||Wait for a text message.
Use the code to authenticate your login.
- Enter the code you received.
NOTE: Make sure to enter the code within 60 seconds. Otherwise,
click I did not receive any SMS or I did not receive any call link to use a
different verification method.
- Click Submit, then click Ok to confirm.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password box, then click Save to complete the process.
How to Disable Two-Step Verification
You can disable the two-step verification anytime. Just go back to your Account's security settings, then uncheck the Enable two-step authentication box. Don't forget to click the Save button to confirm the changes.
- If you want to remove your registered phone numbers, just click ✕ beside them.
- Note that removing a Primary Phone will make the Alternative Phone the primary. However, if you
remove the Primary Phone and you have no Alternative Phone registered, the two-step verification
will be disabled.
Though the username-password login is more convenient, we strongly suggest you keep this feature on to fully protect your account.
How to Access Account Manager with Two-Step Verification
Now that your two-step verification is set, it's time to see the settings in action. Follow the steps below to know how you can access your account with Two-Step Verification.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
NOTE: This time, you will receive a call on your registered phone (no need to answer it). Just take note of the last 4 digits of the calling number.
- Enter the last 4 digits of the calling number in the Phone Verification Code pop-up window.
NOTE: Tick Trust this computer if you wish to disable
the system from asking for a validation code on the same device and browser. This is valid for two weeks.
- Click Submit.
- You have 60 seconds to enter the validation code. If you fail to do so, click I did
not receive any SMS or I did not receive any call link to use a different
verification method or use your linked Alternative Phone number. Repeat the same process
until you have successfully logged in to your account.
- You can only request 3 validation codes in 3 minutes. If you exceed this limit, the next
request will be blocked. Until then, you must wait for 3 minutes before you can try again.
Congratulations! Now, that should keep your account more secure than ever. 👍
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.