Auto Renewal is a recommended feature available with all our domains and hosting services to avoid losing ownership of your domain and suspension of services.
How Auto Renewal Works
The renewal date depends on whether you auto renew or manually renew the domain name. We will attempt Auto Renewal on the 7th day before the expiration date of your domain name. If the renewal attempt fails, we attempt renewal again on the 3rd day before the domain name expires.
To turn off Auto Renewal for your Domains follow the steps below.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Hover the mouse pointer on your name, which is at the upper right-hand corner of your Home page, and select Payment Settings from the list.
- Scroll down to the Payment Settings section to view the list of credit cards you've added in your account.
- Click on the Domains button to the right of the relevant card.
- On the pop-up window, uncheck the boxes next to the domains you do not want to be automatically renewed.
- Click on the Update button to save.
Congratulations! Your domain name Auto Renewal has now been disabled.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.