Trial has Expired for Premium Email Protection
After your 30 Day Trial the service will stop filtering and you will need to purchase the Premium Email Protection plan to continue this option.
You will be notified before the expiry date of the trial or you can upgrade any time within your Account Manager.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Email Protect in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on Renew in the menu on the left.
- Tick the box on the right, next to the Premium Email Protection you wish to renew and click the Renew button on the right.
- You will be redirected to the page where you will be able to renew or update your Premium Email Protection plan.
This will upgrade your 30 day trial to a full plan.
Premium Email Protection is an upgraded service to the Standard Spam Filter with your hosting service, it uses different technology and definitions which are updated constantly to detect spam as it happens.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.