SSL Site Seal Logo Files
After your SSL Certificate has been installed you can display the click-to-verify Site Seal. Displaying the seal on your site shows your customers your site is fully secured and the information that they transmit to you is secure.
Here is how you get your Site Seal code:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Secure SSL in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the SSL Certificate for the appropriate Domain.
- Scroll down to the Secure Site Seal section.
- Click Add Site Seal. A drop-down list will open.
- Click the Copy button next to the seal code you wish to use.
Now you can paste the code in your site to display the site seal.
All Premium and Wildcard SSL Certificates come with an official click-to-verify Site Seal. Standard SSL Certificates will be issued a standard Free Site Seal.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- What is the best SSL Certificate for my business?
- What is SSL?
- What does the SSL Warranty cover?
- Install an SSL Certificate on a Tomcat Web server
- Can SSL prevent my website from being hacked?