Online Support tutorials, answers and guides
SSL Site Seal Logo Files
After your SSL Certificate has been installed you can display the click-to-verify Site Seal. Displaying the seal on your site shows your customers your site is fully secured and you mean business, building a trust connection.
Follow these steps to get your Site Seal code:
- Click on My Account link at the top of this page.
- Ensure Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Click on Secure SSL from the top grey menu.
- Select the SSL Certificate of the appropriate Domain.
- Scroll down to the Secure Site Seal section.
- Click Add Site Seal. A drop-down list will open.
- Click the Copy button next to the seal code you wish to use.
Now you can paste the code in your site to display the site seal.
All Premium and Wildcard SSL Certificates come with an official click-to-verify Site Seal. Standard SSL Certificates will be issued a standard Free Site Seal.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Create a CSR for OPEN SSL
- Getting started guide: SSL Certificates
- Install an SSL on a Plesk server
- Install an SSL on a Tomcat Web server
- Install an SSL on a WHM/cPanel server