Email Exchange is flexible when it comes to supporting other platforms in accessing your Emails, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks. Read through this article to learn how to set up Email Exchange with Mac Mail.
The configuration on Mac Mail
requires Autodiscover DNS record
. If you are using a 3rd party to host your domain, you can connect your Email Exchange
account by changing your DNS
settings or by updating your Name Servers
. You can follow the step on the linked guide below to learn:
But if you are using Crazy Domains
hosted Email Exchange
, this record is automatically available.
How to Set up Email Exchange with Mac Mail
Once you have created a Mailbox for Exchange, follow the steps below to set up Exchange on your Mac Mail.
- Open Mac Mail application on your desktop.
- Select Exchange and click the Continue button.
- Enter your Mailbox Name and your Exchange Email Address, then click Sign In.
- Click Configure Manually.
- Enter your password.
- Select the boxes that correspond to the applications you want to use on your Exchange account, then click Done.
Your Email Exchange account with Mac Mail is now successfully set up and is ready to use.
You also have the option to set up Email Exchange on your mobile device, read through this linked guide to learn how to set up Email Exchange on iPhone or iPad, Android, and Windows. Please let us know if you need further assistance or any questions. We'd love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.