Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up your Crazy Domains Exchange Email account using Microsoft Outlook 2019 on your laptops or desk computers.
Before you proceed, make sure you have:
- downloaded the Outlook 2019 application on your desktop
- created your email account already. See our guide on how you can create an email account.
- tried accessing the email via webmail and confirmed that sending and receiving are working.
- a stable internet connection.
- your email address and password handy.
Setting Up Email in Outlook 2019
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2019 and enter your email address.
- Click Advanced options, tick the Let me set up my account manually box, and then click Connect.
- Select Exchange as the account type. Wait while your account connects to the server.
- A pop-up window will ask you to authorize access to auto-discover setup for Outlook. Tick the Don't ask about this website in the future box and click Allow.
- Enter your email password and click OK.
TIP: If you want to save your password permanently, tick the Save credentials box.
- Click OK to complete the setup process. Your account should now be ready to use.
- Give a little time for your messages, calendar, contacts, and tasks to fully load. You might not see them immediately after setting up your email account.
- Send a test email to check if the setup is successful.
Was this helpful?
100% of people found this helpful.