Sitebeat is a website builder platform that has a built-in responsive design, which automatically resizes your content, images, and other media, and transforms your website to fit perfectly to different devices and screen widths.
This basically means that in creating your website, you won't have to worry about creating another version of it to match a specific device or screen. Sitebeat does all that for you.
While creating your website, you can easily Preview how your site looks on the different devices and make minor changes if you need to.
To experience Sitebeat's responsive design while on Preview and Editor modes, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
You will now be routed to your Sitebeat Dashboard.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage and click Edit.
- Click Preview at the top-right corner of the page.
- Switch between Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone preview by clicking on the corresponding icons found at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can still edit your website while on Preview mode, however, your options will be limited.
- Click the ← Back to Editor link at the bottom-left corner of the page to return to your Editor.
Note: While on Editor mode, you can also click on the Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone icons at the top of the page to fully edit the elements of your website while on different views.
Congratulations! You just experienced Sitebeat's built-in responsive design in both Preview and Editor modes.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.