Premium DNS is Activated and is Not Working
If you have purchased Premium DNS for a domain name not registered with Crazy Domains, you will need to change the Name Servers on this domain to our DNS servers.
Your domain name should point these Name Servers:
Check the status of your Premium DNS service to ensure it is activated.
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on Addons in the menu on the left.
Check your domain name's Premium DNS addon status.
If it is Registered and you still have problems or if it is not working, please contact us. There could be a fault.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- I paid for Premium DNS and it's not working
- What is Premium DNS?
- What is the SLA for Premium DNS?
- What is DNS?
- Getting started guide: Premium DNS