My Hyper-V server shows less RAM than I ordered
One update that may confuse existing users is the implementation of Dynamic Memory. Upon update of your Hyper-V VPS, your VM available RAM indicator will show only the highest value of RAM used since your last boot. Your purchased RAM is set up properly and if your Virtual Machine requires additional RAM, our system will provide it dynamically without user intervention. The indicator will actually show an increase as more RAM is accessed by your VM to a maximum of your purchased amount. For more details on Dynamic Memory click here.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact our support team.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to Start and Reboot the Hyper-V server
- Can I add more Memory, Disk Storage and Cores to my Windows Server?
- Which Windows version will be installed on my server?
- What can I install on my Windows Server?
- How do I access my Windows Server?