The Sites section of your dashboard shows all of your currently created projects and published websites.
- Project – created based on a template site prototype that is to be edited and published later.
- Site – published to connect to a specific domain project.
If a project card has a boxed-arrow icon  icon, it means that the project is published.
You can go to the website by clicking on the icon and the site will be opened in a new tab.
To enter the editor mode, you need to hover on a project card and click on the EDIT button.
All projects have a set of actions that are found by clicking on the 3-dotted icon [. . .] on your project card. Available options may vary based on the publish status of a project.
Unpublished projects have the following options:
- Publish – opens a popup with domain selection and confirmation.
- Rename – opens a popup with a field to rename a project.
- Duplicate – makes a clone of the selected project in an unpublished state.
- Delete – marks the project as deleted.
Published sites will not contain a delete option as this will only become available after unpublishing.
Note: Deleting a site means moving the site to the deleted list. If a deleted site is not restored within 5 days, it will be deleted permanently.
If the account contains more sites than is permitted by your current plan, all additional projects will be displayed below the line that says: “You've reached your sites limit. Upgrade your plan or purchase additional sites amount.”
Sites can be sorted by clicking on one of the following under My Sites:
- Recent – by date the project/site was updated.
- Name A - Z – in alphabetical order.
Restoring Deleted Projects
If it is still within 5 days from the time the project was deleted, then you can restore it by following these steps:
- Click on My Sites then click on Deleted.
- Hover the pointer on the project card you wish to restore then click RESTORE.
If your plan allows you to add one more project, it will appear available for editing.
Congratulations! You have just managed your sites.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.