This guide will explain how you can organize and manage your files in Plesk File Manager.
Access the File Manager in Plesk
- Log in to your Plesk panel.
- Click Files in the left pane.
Things To Note:
- You can find or put the website file of your primary domain name inside the httpdocs
- Everytime you add a domain name to your Plesk account, a new folder will also be created
inside the Home directory folder. Files for the specific domain you've added in Plesk can be
found or should be placed inside its designated folder.
- Go to your Plesk File Manager.
- Go to the folder you want the files uploaded to.
- Click the + icon at the top of your file list and click Upload File.
- Select the file you want to upload then click Open.
IMPORTANT: You can only upload files to Plesk. If you are
uploading a folder with multiple files inside, compress them into one file first.
Edit a File
To edit a file in your Plesk File Manager, just click the file you want to modify, make your
changes, and then click Save.
Add New Folder
- Go the the folder where you want the new folder created.
- Click the + icon at the top of the file list and click Create Directory.
- Enter a directory name.
- Click OK.
You can easily extract files in Plesk by clicking the compressed file.