I need more pages for Website Builder
If you need more pages for your Website Builder you will need to upgrade your plan to allow for additional pages within your Account Manager.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Website Builder in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder you wish to upgrade.
- In the Features section, choose the number of additional pages by dragging the pointers next to Site Pages to the left or right.
- Click Upgrade.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrades.
Congratulations, you have upgraded your Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Can I change the Website Address of my Website Builder?
- How can I change the website CSS code in Website Builder?
- Do you have a Website Builder trial?
- How to update the Site Settings in Website Builder
- What is Website Builder?