Sometimes, anti-spam or virus protection software will block you from being able to view the fax attachment. We suggest you create an exception within your software to allow emails from our systems.
This issue occurs when the anti-spam software or system incorrectly handles the email. You will need to turn off the spam settings for this email in order for the attached file to be viewed.
Alternatively, if you have fax storage turned on, you can view your faxes and attachments within your Account Manager.
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Email Fax in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Fax Number or the Plan you wish to update.
- The Fax Plan screen will open. Click the Fax Setup button on the right.
Fax Storage will now display all your faxes.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.