I can't see the attached fax file on email
Sometimes anti-spam or virus protection software will block you from being able to view the fax attachment. We suggest you create an exception within your software to allow emails from our systems.
This issue occurs when the anti-spam software or system incorrectly handles the email. You will need to turn off the spam settings for this email to allow the attached file to be viewed.
Alternatively if you have fax storage turned on, you can view your faxes and attachments within your Account Manager.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Email Fax in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the My Fax you wish to view.
- The Fax Plan screen will open. Click the Fax Setup button on the right.
Fax Storage will now display all your faxes.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Getting started guide: Fax to Email
- How to send a fax from another email address
- What is Fax to Email?
- The fax machine is busy, will my fax still be sent?
- Sending a fax my email address is not recognised