Backordered Domains are the domains you placed under our Backorder service. These domains are either already taken, expired, or deleted — and can only be registered once they become available.
If the domain expires within the time frame specified for your Backorder and the current owner does not renew it, our system will attempt to register the Domain Name for you.
All Backordered Domains can be viewed and tracked within your Account Manager.
Follow the steps below to view your Backordered Domains:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select Backorders from the left side menu.
- A full list of your current and previously Backordered Domain Names will be displayed.
The Backorders menu option will only be available to accounts that have Backordered Domains.
Congratulations! You have just viewed your Backordered Domains.