Fax to Email is a service that lets you use your email address to send and receive faxes. It is a modernised and hassle-free version of your traditional fax machine — where every transaction can be instantly done online.
To be able to send faxes, you need to add enough Fax Credit to your account. Standard Fax Rates apply to sending faxes.
Fax Rates actually depend on the plan, number of receivers, and the destination you select. These rates can be viewed within your Account Manager. Follow the steps below to know how to access them:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Email Fax at the top menu.
- Click Fax Rates on the left-side menu.
- Select your Fax Plan, Country and the appropriate Currency from the drop-down menus to view your Fax Rates.
The corresponding Fax Rate per Page will be displayed right next to the drop-down menus.
Does My Credit Expire?
We only charge you for your actual usage. There are no subscription fees, and your Credit doesn't expire monthly. Expiration is based on fair use periods of 3, 6, and 12 months to cover Fax Line fees.
Do I Pay for Undelivered Faxes?
Once our server gets your email, we will render and deliver it, usually within minutes. In instances when the Fax hasn't been successfully delivered, you won't get charged. For Mass Faxes on the other hand, a Fair Use Rule applies.
When Does Credit Expire?
- Any added Credit has its own expiration date. This means that if you top up with 10 months to go on the Credit you already have, whatever amount you add will expire after 10 months.
- Expiration dates can't be extended. This means that if you have $5 remaining Credit that is about to expire and you add more Credit, your added amount will have a new expiry date while the original amount of $5 will keep its original expiry date.
- Credit has a maximum expiration period of 24 months. If you add Credit three times in one week, your latest deposit will expire after 24 months.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.