How to view Error Logs in cPanel
Error Logs are lists of errors encountered by your website. This can be very useful for finding broken links and missing files. Checking this log frequently will help you diagnose and manage site issues quickly.
To view error logs, follow the steps below:
- Click on My Account at the top of the page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click Advanced or the [ v ] arrow button on the right side, and then click Error Pages.
- Under Step 1 - Select Domain to Manage Error Pages, choose the domain you would want to manage by clicking on the box or the [ v ] arrow button located under Managing.
- Under Step 2 - Select Page, you may choose between Common Error Codes to display common error in your website, or Show All to display all errors incurred by the site.
Congratulations! You already know how to view the Error Logs.
If you want to know how to view latest visitors in your website, click here.
If you want to know how to view website statistics using Analog Stats, click here.
If you want to know how to view website statistics using Awstats, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Using Analog Stats to view Website Statistics in cPanel
- Using Awstats to view Website Statistics in cPanel
- How to view Latest Visitors to your website in cPanel
- How to change your PHP version in cPanel Hosting
- How to fix an Internal Server Error in WordPress