How to use Webmail
Webmail is a site that lets you log into your mail and start using it. It doesn't require any setup or downloads and works from any browser window.
Make sure you have created an email address in the Hosting Manager before you try to access it with Webmail.
Once you have, then you're ready to follow these steps:
Log in to Webmail
To access your Webmail, you will need to do the following.
- Go to webmail.syrahost.com.
You can also click My Account at the top of this page and select the Email Login option at the top of the pop-up window. Then make sure that Email Mailbox is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Email Address (make sure you also enter the @ symbol and your domain name) and Password for your email address and click Login.
You are now logged into Webmail.
To read your mail, click the subject of the message. When you've read the message, you can choose from the following options:
|Message List||Choose this option to take you back to a list of all your messages.|
|Delete||Choose this option to delete the message.|
|Previous/Next||Choose either of these options to move to the next or the previous messsage in your inbox.|
|Forward/Reply/Reply All||Choose one of these options to respond to the message or to send it to another recipient.|
|Full View Header||Choose this option to show the header on the email you are looking at.|
|View Printable Version||Choose this option to open a printer-friendly version of the email that you are looking at.|
|Delete & Prev/Delete & Next||Choose these options to delete and move to the previous or next message in your inbox.|
To create and send a new email click on Compose and type the recipient's email and the subject, then after you finish writing your message click Send.
- You can click on the Address Book button at the top of the screen if you know the person is listed in your address book. Find the person's name and choose whether to include their address in the to, cc or bcc section of your email.
- If you click Save Draft, the message will be saved to a Draft folder. You can access this any time by clicking on the Drafts folder at the left, listed beneath INBOX.
- If you choose Check Spelling and there are spelling errors, you will receive a message box. The error will be shown with asterisks (*) in the document and you will see hints for the correct word spelling. You can choose from several spell check options.
Webmail Setup Options
The Settings link allows you to set up My Webmail many ways. Click Settings from the tool bar at the top of the page.
Add a Signature to your Emails
You can add a signature to your email so that all sent emails are followed by your personal signature.
- Log in to your Webmail.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Identities.
- Click on your email address on the left hand side.
- Enter your signature in the Signature field.
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you have added a Signature to your email on Webmail.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to add a signature on Webmail
- How to access your Webmail
- How to setup Android to send and receive Email
- How to set up a catch-all email account
- How to setup iPhone or iPad to check your Email