How to use the Public_FTP folder
Within your file manager or FTP you will see a folder called the public_ftp folder.
The public_ftp folder is only used for Anonymous Logins via FTP and is placed there by default. Anonymous FTP logins are usually used for public FTP sites. For security purpose this folder has been deactivated and blocked. The folder will still show by default and serves no purpose.
The folder can be deleted if needed.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- What folder should I upload my Files to?
- How to use different PHP versions
- I accidentally deleted the Public_Html or WWW Folder
- What is the path to the Perl and public_html folder?
- What web hosting control panel do you use?