The Sitebeat Mini Site is a one-page website builder that is limited in access and free for only 6 months. Once it expires, you will no longer be able to access nor view the Sitebeat website builder platform.
To continue using Sitebeat in building and developing your website, you will need to upgrade to any of the available Sitebeat plans that best suits you. Upgrading will also unlock the full features of Sitebeat and allow you to build your website with as many pages as you need.
You can upgrade the Mini Site with the following steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat Mini Site plan.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Click the Upgrade Plan button on the right-hand side of your plan's Overview.
- Select your new plan by clicking on its corresponding Buy button.
- Select the number of years you would like to register the Sitebeat plan for from the drop-down list and click Pay Securely.
- You will then be routed to where you can pay for and activate your Sitebeat plan.
Congratulations! You have just upgraded the Sitebeat Mini Site plan. You can now start using Sitebeat.
Important: Your 6-month free Sitebeat Mini Site website files will be deleted from the system 30 days after the trial expires. If the Sitebeat plan is purchased any time after the 30-day extension, you will lose your website's progress and will need to start from scratch.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.