Your Site Backup storage is limited to the plan you initially purchased. Once the limit is met, it no longer creates new backups. Before you reach your storage limit, we highly recommend that you upgrade your plan for additional space so your future online assets remain protected.
Upgrade Site Backup
To upgrade your storage, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting from the top menu.
- Select the website whose backup plan you wish to upgrade.
- Scroll down to Site Backup.
- Click and drag the Storage bar to the right, to set the Cloud Storage memory you need for your backups.
- Once done, click Upgrade.
- You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart where you can pay for and activate your upgrade.
Congratulations! You just upgraded your storage in Site Backup.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.