How to upgrade or increase storage in Site Backup
Site Backup plan has limited storage. Once met, it no longer creates a new back up. Before it reaches its storage limit, we highly recommend you to upgrade your plan for additional space, so your future online assets remain protected.
Here are the available storage space:
- Site Backup 1 GB
- Site Backup 5 GB
- Site Backup 10 GB
- Site Backup 30 GB
- Site Backup 50 GB
- Site Backup 100 GB
- Site Backup 200 GB
- Site Backup 500 GB
- Site Backup 1000 GB
Upgrade Site Backup
Upgrade your storage space by following the steps below.
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter username and password and click Log In.
- Click Web Hosting in the menu bar at the upper left hand of the page.
- Select the site you wanted to back up.
- Scroll down to Site Backup.
- On Storage, you will see a scroll bar. Drag its thick bar to the right to upgrade storage.
- Once done, click Upgrade.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter payment details, then click Complete Payment.
A payment invoice and confirmation will be sent in your email.
Congratulations! You just upgraded your Site Backup.
If you want to know how to backup MySQL databases, click here.
If you want to know how to perform a full backup of your Web Hosting, click here.
If you want to know how to upgrade Web Hosting, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to set the backup schedule using Site Backup
- How to Restore Files using Site Backup
- How to download specific files using Site Backup
- Increase the File Upload size in WordPress
- Increase the File Upload size in php.ini