The Website Builder Mini Site is a one-page platform that is limited in access and free for only 6 months. Once it expires, you will no longer be able to access nor view the Website Builder website builder platform.
To continue using Website Builder in building and developing your website, you will need to upgrade to any of the available Website Builder plans that best suits you. Upgrading will also unlock the full features of Website Builder and allow you to build your website with as many pages as you need.
You can upgrade the Mini Site with the following steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder Mini Site plan that you wish to upgrade.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Click the Upgrade Plan button on the right-side of your plan's Overview.
- Select your new plan by clicking on its corresponding Buy button.
- Select the number of years you would like to register the Website Builder plan for from the drop-down list and click Pay Securely.
- You will now be routed to where you can pay for and activate your Website Builder plan.
Congratulations! You've just upgraded the Website Builder Mini Site plan. You can now start using Website Builder.
Important: Your 6-month free Website Builder Mini Site website files will be deleted from the system 30 days after the trial expires. If the Website Builder plan is purchased any time after the 30-day extension, you will lose your website's progress and will need to start from scratch.