How to update an Ad
After you have purchased a plan, you can create and update your Ad and choose your target audience. A personal account manager is allocated to you, to help guide you with expert advice and strategies.
You can update an Ad by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Select Search Ads in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Search Ad you wish to update.
- In the Search Ad section, click the menu icon on the right and select Update Ad from the drop-down menu.
- In the Your Business form input your business details.
- Select Your Audience by selecting the distance (in kilometers) within which you want to target local searches.
- Click Continue.
Congratulations, you have updated an Ad.
Note: It is important NOT to change your Ad too often as it will affect the quality score (and ranking) of your Ad. Every time you change your Ad it resets back to 0 and its quality score needs to build up again, which can take weeks or months. If you need any help or suggestions for your Ad, please contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to update the Google Ad budget
- Do I need a website to start an online Ad?
- How to create an Ad
- How do I view Ad reports
- Where will my Ad show?