You can easily uninstall any of your installed free applications through your Plesk panel. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Applications from the left-side menu.
- If you're not automatically taken to the Applications management page, click the Manage My Applications link. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Click the Remove link corresponding to the relevant Application that you would like to uninstall.
Or, to make sure you do not remove the wrong application, click the Name of the relevant Application that you would like to uninstall first, then click the Remove button.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Yes to continue with the process.
IMPORTANT: The uninstall process will delete all files and databases associated with the installed software. It cannot be reversed.
Your application may take a minute to uninstall.
Congratulations! You just uninstalled a One-Click App in Plesk.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.