How to Transfer a Domain Name
To transfer your domain name to Crazy Domains you must submit a Transfer Request. Domain transfers are simple and fast and can be done on the domain transfer page.
Transferring your domains to us will take up to 10 days. Your website, email and other services related to your domain name will NOT be interrupted and will continue to work as normal.
After you have completed the domain transfer request, the official domain holder administration contact will receive an email confirming the domain transfer to Crazy Domains. You will need to accept this to complete the transfer process.
Transferring Your Domain Name
You can transfer your domains to Crazy Domains by doing the following:
- Click on the My Account link at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the grey menu at the top.
- Click on Transfer in the menu on the left.
- Type your Domain Name then click Transfer.
- Add any other domains you wish to transfer by entering them in the box and clicking Transfer.
- Type your domain password inside the box, click Add then click Transfer Now.
- Click Check Out.
When the transfer is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
For more information about transferring .UK domain names click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to Prepare Your Domain for Transfer
- How long does an incoming domain Transfer take?
- Does Domain Transfer mean transfer of Domain Ownership?
- Why is my domain status Transfer Pending
- How do I Transfer my .UK domain name from UK2?