If you've purchased the new Sitebeat website builder, then you're ready to start experiencing the easy drag-and-drop creation and customisation of your website. You won't need a developer or any coding background at all.
To begin using Sitebeat, simply access the Sitebeat Dashboard.
Accessing the Sitebeat Dashboard
Accessing the Sitebeat Dashboard can be done through your Account Manager. Simply follow these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to begin using.
If you have only one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon on the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
How to Purchase Sitebeat
If you haven't purchased Sitebeat yet, here's how:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Websites tab at the top of this page and click Sitebeat.
- Click the Buy button corresponding to the Sitebeat plan that you wish to use.
- Click Claim Free Domain to register a new domain name for free or click Use Existing Domain to connect Sitebeat directly to a domain that you already own.
Note: If you select Claim Free Domain, you can still connect Sitebeat to a different domain name later on, simply by contacting us.
If you select Use Existing Domain, you will no longer be able to claim the free domain that is included in your Sitebeat plan once the payment has been made.
- Enter the new domain name that you wish to register for free and click Select.
Or, enter the domain name that you already own and click Connect Domain.
- You will then be routed to the Shopping Cart where you can pay for and activate your Sitebeat plan.
Congratulations! You have now purchased Sitebeat. Access your Sitebeat Dashboard to start using Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.