WHMCS is an alternative solution for domain management, billing, and support for online businesses. It is a powerful tool for business automation that puts you in control of everything.
The WHM Complete Solution software allows you to integrate the following functionality with the Dreamscape Networks Reseller API:
- Register Domains
- Renew Domains
- Transfer Domains
- Get Domain contact details
- Update Domain contact details
- Get Domain nameservers
- Update Domain nameservers
- Lock/Unlock Domains
- Get Domain EPP/Auth code
- Create nameservers
- Modify nameservers
- Delete nameservers
With the Dreamscape Networks Registrar Module for WHMCS, you can start using your Reseller account in WHMCS right away.
Download the module through your Reseller Console by following the steps below:
- Using your chosen browser, navigate to the following address:
- Enter your Reseller Account username and password and click Log In.
- Under the Account Settings tab, select API & WHMCS. Then from the list under API & WHMCS, click WHMCS Setup.
- On the WHMCS MODULE page, click Download Module.
You will need to add the Reseller ID and API Key details, which can be found on this section, to the WHMCS configuration. Full instructions are in the install.txt file, which is automatically downloaded along with the module after clicking the Download Module button.
Congratulations! You just setup WHMCS module.
If you want to know how to setup the Reseller storefront, click here.
If you want to know how to brand the Reseller storefront, click here.
If you want to know how to brand your email templates, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.