How to setup Web Forwarding with Premium DNS
Premium DNS offers you a one-click Web Forwarding feature that allows you to simply forward all traffic and visitors from one domain to another. Premium DNS offers much more than just Web Forwarding, it gives you a reliable and secure cloud service with a comprehensive set of simple DNS management tools.
You will require a Premium DNS upgrade to perform this action, which is available within your Account Manager under the Domain profile.
Quickly set up Web Forwarding
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to manage. If you have only one domain, you will be taken straight to the domain management page for that domain.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings - Premium section, click the menu icon on the right and select Web Forward from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the forwarded Sub Domain in the left field (if necessary) and enter the Domain that you wish to forward to in the Forward to Domain field.
- Click Update.
Note: All DNS updates will take up to 2 hours to resolve across the global networks. After you have performed this action please wait for the update to take full effect.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to setup Email Forwarding with Premium DNS
- How to setup Premium DNS
- How to setup Web Forwarding that Hides the Website
- How do I upgrade to Premium DNS?
- How do I cancel my Premium DNS?