How to setup Web Forwarding that Hides the Website
If you are using Web Forwarding and you don't want the user to see the site address you are forwarding to, you can use Cloaking. They will be redirected to the site that you want, but will see the URL they originally typed into their browser.
This guide will show you how to set up cloaked URL forwarding.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to manage. If you have only one domain, you will be taken straight to the domain management page for that domain.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings - Premium section, click the menu icon on the right and select Web Forward from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the forwarded Sub Domain in the left field (if necessary) and enter the Domain that you wish to forward to in the Forward to Domain field.
- Check the box labelled Cloak.
- Click Update.
Enabling Cloak will load the forwarding website destination page while visually keeping the URL the same.
Note: all changes will take up to 2 hours to resolve across the global networks.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to setup Web Forwarding with Premium DNS
- How to setup Email Forwarding with Premium DNS
- Email Forwarding does not forward
- How to setup Premium DNS
- How long does it take for DNS Records to Propagate?