The Reseller Storefront is where you showcase your products to visually attract clients to your business. It is the website they visit to check out products, plan specifications, and prices per plan. It is also where they can create an account or log in to their existing accounts to make purchases.
By default, the Reseller Storefront is white-labelled and it has no branding. An example can be found here.
You have the option of leaving the storefront white-labelled or customising it to suit the theme of your business' branding.
How to Setup Your General Storefront:
- Using your chosen browser, navigate to the following address:
- Enter your Reseller Account username and password and click Log In.
- Under the Account Settings tab, select Storefront. Then from the list under Storefront, click General Setup.
- On the GENERAL SETUP section, click on the blue UPDATE option found on the right side to edit the following settings:
||Enter your business name.
||Ensure that Activate option is ticked.
||Select this option and enter your domain/subdomain if you have an existing one.
||Select this option and enter the desired address if you do not have an existing domain/subdomain. The address you choose will become a subdomain to our free domain “secureapi.com.au”.
|Log Out Redirect Page
||Enter the website address of the page you want your customers to be routed to after logging out.
Note: When using your own domain/subdomain, please contact your domain hosting provider and set the A records for your existing domain to 184.108.40.206 for resellers located in UK and India or 220.127.116.11 for resellers located in AU, NZ, and others.
Then click on Save for the settings to apply.
- On the PRODUCTS section is a list of all the products you can offer in your storefront, categorized into three: Domains, Hosting, and Products.
Click on Update to save your settings.
- Click on the box beside each product you wish to sell.
- Click on the same box to remove it from your storefront.
- On the CURRENCY & TAX section, click on the blue UPDATE option found on the right to set your tax information. Once done, click on Save.
- On the CONTACT PAGE section, click on the blue UPDATE option found on the right to set the contact information you want displayed for your clients. Once done, click on Save.
- On the TRACKING CODES section, click on the blue UPDATE option found on the right to select your Tracking Type and add the respective Web Analytics or Google Analytics tracking codes. Once done, click on Save.
- On the PAYMENT GATEWAYS section, click on the box beside the payment method you wish to offer to your clients. Once done, click on Save.
Congratulations! You just setup your Reseller Storefront.
Once the storefront has been set up, the next step is to customise it to suit your branding.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.