The Store Management system allows you to set the Shipping & Pickup options for your online store, and lets you customise your Destination Zones. To access these options on your eShop Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
- Click on the Manage Store button from the pop-up box.
- From the left-side menu, hover your pointer over Shipping & Pickup and click Shipping & Pickup or Zones, to access their corresponding settings.
Setting up Shipping & In-store Pickup
Setting up Destination Zones
|Add a New Shipping Method
||Select how you would like to get your products to your customers. You can provide them with the following options:
- Shipping & Delivery
Click on the Add Shipping Method button. Select a delivery service by clicking on its corresponding button then, select and configure your Shipping Rate on the next page. Specify the Shipping name at checkout, delivery speed, and shipping region on the last page, then click Save & Finish.
- In-store Pickup
Click on the Add In-store Pickup button. In the fields provided, enter the Order Pickup Label and the Detailed Instructions for your customers. You can also Enable the Switch Button to allow your customers to specify their pickup schedule.
||Set up your origin address, handling fee, and additional descriptions through these options:
- Shipping Origin
Click on the Set up Origin Address button. Select your desired Shipping Origin and provide its corresponding details in the fields provided, then click Save.
- Handling Fee
Click on the Set up Handling Fee button. Enter the Title, Fee, and Detailed Description in the corresponding fields, then click Submit.
|Add New Zone
||Click the Add New Zone button. Enter Zone Name in the field provided, then click on the corresponding buttons to add a Country, Region, or State. You can also add Zip/Postal Codes in the box provided.
Click the Save button at the top-right corner of the page.
|Delete a Zone
||Select the Zone that you want to remove then, click on the Delete button at the top and click Yes.
Note: The Delete button instantly removes a Zone and all the elements under it. If you wish to remove just a single item from the Subzone (Countries/States) lists, just click the Trash Icon beside the item to delete it, or click the Clear list button to remove all the items under Countries or States.
Congratulations! You just learned everything you need to know about eShop Shipping Methods.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.