Online Marketplaces are shopping sites on the internet that allow third-party listing of products and services.
After setting up your Store in Sitebeat, you can list your products and services on several Marketplaces online, like eBay, Yahoo! Shopping, Nextag, and Shopzilla, to boost your sales and drive your store's traffic up.
Important: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
How to Set Up Marketplaces
To set up Marketplaces for your Store in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat eCommerce plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Sales Channels.
- Click Marketplaces, then click Setup Marketplaces.
- Click the Enable Feed button corresponding to the Marketplace that you wish to set up, then follow the specific instructions provided in the pop-up window.
Or, for Yandex.Market, click on the Generate Price List button and click the same button on the next page to enable it; then follow the specific instructions under Next Steps.
Congratulations! You just learned how to set up your Marketplaces in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.