If you prefer to deliver your products yourself, or you'd like to use a local delivery service for orders coming from nearby areas, you can add this Shipping Option to your Store.
Important: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
To add the Local Delivery method to your Store's Shipping Options in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat eCommerce plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Shipping.
- Under Shipping Origin, click Add Address to specify where you are shipping the products from, then click Save.
Click the [←] Back Icon to go back to Shipping settings.
- Click the Add link beside Shipping Options.
Note: This is where you will find the list of Current Shipping Methods you've added. You can enable/disable them by clicking on the corresponding button on its right, and you can click the corresponding Actions button to Edit, Sort, and Delete an added method.
- Click on the Add Shipping Method button.
- Click Set Up Local Delivery.
- Select whether you want to configure this Shipping Option with Free Shipping, a Flat Rate, or Custom Rates by clicking on their corresponding buttons.
- Edit the name of the Shipping Option under Shipping name at checkout, click Set delivery speed to specify the estimated time for the order to arrive, and click Set shipping region to specify the destinations that you can ship to with this shipping method.
For Flat Rate and Custom Rates, set the Amount or custom cost calculation rules under Shipping Rates.
- Once done, click Save & Finish.
Congratulations! You just learned how to set up Local Delivery for your Store in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.