Fax to Email is a service that lets you use your email address to send and receive faxes. It is a modernised and hassle-free version of your traditional fax machine — where every transaction can be instantly done online.
To use this service, you are required to set up your email address for sending and receiving faxes. You can also set up multiple emails for each function.
Set up emails within the Email Fax section of your Account Manager by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Email Fax on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Fax Number or the Plan you wish to update.
- The Fax Plan screen will open. Click the Fax Setup button on the right.
- Under Email Accounts, refer to the following to do the corresponding actions:
- To Send Faxes - tick the box under Send on any emails you want to use to send faxes. If the email you want is not listed yet, type it in the Email Address field, then click Add Email with the Send option selected.
- To Receive Faxes - tick the box under Receive on any emails you want to use to receive faxes. If the email you want is not listed yet, type it in the Email Address field, then click Add Email with the Receive option selected.
Note: You may set up multiple emails for both sending and receiving faxes all at once by simply ticking their corresponding boxes.
- Click Update to save changes.
Congratulations! You just set up emails for your Fax to Email service.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.